Besides running I also love Disney and Disney World. I have taken many vacations to Disney World and I just love it and have a lot of fun while I’m there. I have developed a packing list of what I bring with me into the parks and I’m sharing it with you to help maximize your time and fun in the parks!
I like to bring a backpack with me while I’m in Disney World. I don’t mind carrying a backpack and it hasn’t been a problem on any of the rides (On the roller coaster rides like Expedition Everest and Rockin Roller Coaster I would wrap the backpack straps around my ankles so my backpack wouldn’t fly out). If you don’t want to carry everything around all day there are lockers that you can rent inside the park.
Recently I have been using the backpack pictured below which I got from one of the shops in Adventureland in Magic Kingdom.
I then fill up my backpack with the following items:
- Lunch/dinner (I usually pack my own lunch and dinner)
- Frozen water bottles
- Camera with extra batteries
- Phone /charging cord
- Portable charger
- Hidden Mickey book
- Minnie Mouse Ears (but I’m usually wearing this)
- Wristlet with gift cards/money for souvenirs
- Snacks (larabar and an apple)
- Extra hair bands/headband
- Maps of the park (you can get these when you first enter the park)
- Plastic baggies (for meals/snacks that you can’t finish but don’t want to throw away)
- Bandaids (for blisters)
My backpack can get heavy but once I start drinking the water and eating my lunch it gets lighter.
I hope this list helps you when packing for Disney! 🙂
What do you pack while in the Disney parks? Do you use a backpack?