Hi everyone! College move in is approaching quickly and I wanted to share some meal ideas that can be made in a dorm room; some ideas may need use of a residence hall kitchen.
These meals can be made using my healthy grocery list for college students.
- Whole grain cereal with milk
- you can add fruit and nut butter to create a full meal
- Overnight oats
- Sprouted grain bread/english muffins with peanut butter and fruit on the side
- Avocado toast
- Buckwheat/whole wheat waffles
- bring a waffle maker with you can you can make waffles in your dorm or residence hall kitchen
- Fruit smoothie
- frozen fruit, greek yogurt, and milk
- Egg white and veggie omelette with toast (would need use of a residence hall kitchen)
- Wrap or sandwich
- whole grain wrap/bread with deli meat, veggies, and hummus (as the dressing)
- Peanut butter banana wrap with greek yogurt on the side
- English muffin pizzas with veggies
- Rotisserie chicken with brown rice and veggies
- Sweet potato with veggies
- Nut butter sandwich with greek yogurt and fruit
- English muffins with hummus and veggies
I hope this meal ideas list helps you if you need meal ideas for your dorm room!
What is your favorite healthy dorm room snack or meal?